Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

"Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends...Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends" - The Beatles

After a long week, nothing is better than catching up and making plans with our best friends. Though we don't see you all as much as we would like, everytime we get together it's like nothing ever changes...except the stories get longer and funnier :) We hope to start making plans to see everyone this year.

We wanted to share some of our favorite pictures of our favorite people. Here's to the stories that no one would ever believe with the people we will never forget. Love you guys!


Boys being boys

Miss our Melting Pot Nights!

Lookin' Sharp

Gettin' Ready

These ladies are gorgeous!

One of my favorite pictures

Jess and I on the party bus

This picture describes the entire weekend

The girls with Granny at the winery

This is such a great picture

Getting cozy in the Dice Room

Love these guys

Reminding ourselves not to trip :)

Ending the night with Piano Man karaoke

Can't wait for our next adventure! More to come soon....

XOXO,

Sara & Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment