Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Best Friend

"You stand by me and you believe in me like nobdy ever has. When my world goes crazy, you're right there to save me...you make me see how much I have" - Tim McGraw

After two weeks of craziness and being sick, I wanted to thank the one person that is always there for me...thank you for making me pancakes when I'm sick and for making me laugh through it all. Can't wait to celebrate your birthday next week.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of my best friend...enjoy

Saying our vows

So much cuteness going on here

Such a stud

I love that smile

Who wouldn's love that face

Always a ladies man

This is classic Brian :)

"I don't know where I'd be, without you here with me. Life with you make perfect sense, your my best friend."

XOXO,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment